Basic Course / Young Adult Dogs (English)Basic Course / Young Adult Dogs (English)
|Time & Place of the course|
(find the picture of our meeting point attached)
|What to bring to the training|
|For the 1st lesson||· vaccination passport
· ID/Passport or driving license of the dog owner
|In every lesson||· Course fee (in an envelope with your name on it)
· Lots of delicious little snacks (best in a little bag) so you can reward your dog during the training
· A high reward food such as “Le Parfait” or “Harmony dog delikatess“ https://www.qualipet.ch/p-31526-harmony-dog-delikatess-leberwurst-75g/
· Toy, no ball
· Towel (in case of rain)
· Water bowl (when it’s hot)
· Well-fitting collar or harness, please no Flexileine / Lanyard
|Requirements for training|
|Age||The minimum age shoud be after 16 weeks. There is no maximum age. A dog always learns, it doesn’t matter in what age.|
|Health||Your dog needs to be healthy! If your four-legged friend does not feel well, please inform us in advance! Sick dogs or dogs with pain will learn the wrong things and link their discomfort with the dog school situation.|
|Chip & Deworming||· Your dog hast to be chipped (we need to control that for the big breeds)
· and dewormed.
|Vaccination||Your dog always has to have the required vaccinations.|
Basic course dog training, young adult dog course
All our courses are recognized according to the Animal Protection Law & Dog Regulations of the Canton of Zurich.
We are addressing our courses to motivated people who like to work with their dogs and enjoy training with them.
We always rely on the latest scientific knowledge and the learning behavior of dogs according to learning theory.
Content of our lessons:
• Working together to build a solid human-dog relationship
• Social games, as well as dog encounters on a leash
• Dog-appropriate learning of the most important basic commands and education
• Concentration and bonding exercises
• Search and bring games
• Getting to know different everyday situations, (tram, vet, neighborhood, shopping center,
collar training, muzzle training, boxing training, etc.)
• Q & A sessions
Important notes for a good training:
Please read the rules of our dog school: http://animalcoach.ch/en/Zuerich/AGBs
Keeping enough distance to the other human-dog teams is stress-free and very important.
This should be considered before, during and after training!
|Fees & Subscriptions||Fr.|
|Trial lesson (possible 1x, afterwards a subscription must be taken)||48.-|
|5 lessons subscription:
This subscription is valid for 7 weeks. Each additional lesson after the subscription has expired costs CHF 46. Of course also participants with small breed dogs can get a young adult class subscription for 10 lessons, to have a solid training structure
|10 lessons subscription
mandatory FOR BIG BREEDS according to the Zurich animal protection law
This subscription is valid for 15 weeks.
Of course small breed dogs can also attend our course (for the moment they don’t require a certificate)
|Every additional 10 lessons subscription
Single lesson fee after end of a subscription
Certificate separately without subscription or in case of loss
In case you won’t be able to attend a course, please let us know within a minimum
of 48 hours before the enrolled course date via email, otherwise we have to charge
the missed course date.